Financial institutionsSeptember 9, 2018
Limited liability CompanySeptember 9, 2018
Joint Stock Company (Special – Public)
- Establishing this type of company requires at least three individuals or legal entities.
- The partners are responsible for the debt and debt of the company as much as their shares.
- Inequity corporations, the equity should be divided into equal parts, and each of the components of the dividend is called a share.
- Partners do not need to have just one share, but each partner can buy as much as he or she wants.
- According to Turkish Trade Law, General Assembly meetings should be held with representatives of the Turkish Ministry of Commerce.
Corporate companies are divided into two types:
* Private Joint Stock Company: These are companies with a shareholder number below 250.
* Public corporation: There are companies with more than 250 shareholders.